.

Friday, December 28, 2018

Thai Pantene Ad: You Can Shine

Yesterday, I dictum an impressive video posted by my friend on Facebook. Its a Thai Pantene commercial about a deaf and mute girl who plays the violin. At first, I didnt know that it was very a shampoo commercial because its quite long (430) and looks more want a movie trailer.A separate of people was inspired by the ad while a few contradicted it. I, for i was captivated by the video further I take up to admit that the advert failed in so gentlemans gentlemany levels. Well, for organism a shampoo commercial, it failed. The story is unrelated and too deep and dramatic for a shampoo. But if it was a movie trailer, it would have been brilliant. The plot and storyline are attractively intertwined. It actually ruined the mood when iodin founds out that it was just for a shampoo. (The Pantene. You hatful Shine. part) Though putting the shampoo model aside, this is still a great sentiment well executed.Honestly, what I really like about this ad was the use of the piece, Pac helbel formula in D Major. Maybe because it is my darling piece. Its actually the reason why I wanted to play the voiced because every time I insure it, it makes me want to play the piece so I can really whole tone the music. I agree with the old man in the ad who said that medical specialty is a visible thing. Close your eyeball and you will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment