.

Monday, May 27, 2019

First day in college Essay

Most peoples send-off twenty-four hours at college is the most stressful solar daylight of their lives because they taket cope what to expect or they just dont want to go through an embarrassing situation, entirely for me it was the most exciting day of my life. First, I met new people who shared my interests, second it was a whole new experience for me in which success depended on me, and third it was the initiative day that I started studying some liaison that I really liked. Finally I wont forget it very easily because lots of things were accomplished in my first day at UNACH. First I met lots of people who were as excited as me for their first day at college. I really enjoyed that day because everybody I talked to were people who were waiver to study English with me, so we shared the same interest.My new friends and I talked a lot that day about the first things that crossed our minds, and then we exchanged our emails. In my case I tried to look for the people who where completely interested in the program, the is that were 100% of what they were doing and that they were non going to drop out the program in afew months. Second, for me it was an amazing experience that I had never gone through in my life. For the first time in my broad(a) life I was studying something that I was really into of. Studying English for me was the better(p) choice because I knew that I was meant to study languages. The other new thing is that succeeding depended exclusively on me nobody was going to be pushing me to study or to prepare my homework.This new stage in my life was whole new for me and it was something that I had to get used to. Third, it was the first day I started studying something that I really liked, I have always liked languages not just English, But I always said to myself that the first one that I was going to learn world be English. Although I didnt tattle much English I remember that in my first day I tried to practice my English as much as po ssible, but it was difficult to find the person who dared to speak English. After some unsuccesful tries I found the person who took the risk and she didnt care about others, she was Leticia. I know that we made lots of mistakes but we didnt care, we just did our best and were able to understand each other, which was the point.Finally, I wont forget that day because it was one of the most special moments of my life. That day I received more things of what I had expected, I got friends, I was the first day of my English program, I realized that in that respect was something that I was really good at. Now that I am in my third year and I look back and I see that it was the best choice I have ever made, I have no regrets, these last three geezerhood have been the most remarkable and greatest years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment