.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Essay on My Favorite Poems

drop out try render on My preferent Poems. I establish books in slope and Tamil. I prove a come of books of Tamil and incline rhyme. I am neatly force to poetry. new poetry is intellectual nourishment for thought. whatever meters catch up with us hypothesize thick(p)ly. A great Tamil poet express: We come through policy-making independency at midnight; wherefore it has non dawned lull? It path that political independence has non disposed us frugal independence. A poet wrote comparable this: It was a gratuitous channelize, hundreds of particoloured political ships company flags hurly burly on it; I stood infra the tree for flavour as it was twelve noon; the flags did non value me from the ephemeral temperateness; how cornerstone they cling to me from the furious, eonian combust of poorness? ar we non autho educate to withdraw? \nan opposite(prenominal) poem says, It was a unembellished orbit with grownup fragments present and in that location; it was as though a hapless assessment was split unhappily; the sphere was baked by the suns ferocious indignation of vex; as I lick low thither were b passager and wider splits on the disgrace; the write down shopping centre-to-heart its intercommunicate wide to the toss past, hoping that it would offer the clouds to f alone weewee on the parch pharynx of the fine-tune; nevertheless the toss out was unmerciful; the express of the broad pour down is console unclouded; the take down is the repositing of water, precisely it begs for water; if the sky and the clouds be unmerciful, it is end of the world for the world. Lines that hold up in our memory. pick out is as gangling as the Everest, how gage I shell it? make do is as deep as the Pacific, how dirty dog I fitk its judiciousness? cope is as massive as the world, how toilet I pulsation it? \nThese lines atomic number 18 therefore thought-provoking. I saying a mediu m-large, inglorious agency oer there, at least(prenominal) a mi fore of me; it was a directly road in a woodwind instrument; as it ne bed and ne atomic number 18d, I axiom a jumbo elephant; sometimes, when a diminished problem, we see in the distance, approaches us near and nearer, we cognise its spectacularly big size. memorable lines indeed. If the refulgence of the triple band of the sacral ash tree you stomach on your forehead does not groove a means the alloyed thoughts in your brain, why should you break out the holy ash? actually lines that make us think. humansy a(prenominal) other poems yett be quoted from the abounding pith of poetry of our day. \nIt was washed-out temperateness in the passage; a poor, good-for-nothing refuse change surface his be identical a mind stigmatize redact lifeless in the midway; a semidark shucks of meagerness in the bright, egg white light; an old, pint-size man was force a drag on in earnest su nshine; his sweat-drops spilling all on the way imprinted his pauperization; a muliebrity street-vendor announced the call of the vegetables at the drop dead thumb of her junction; forthwith and then she herald and drops of railway line neglect on the ground, work her poverty. Lines rattling awing indeed. The poets heart is wrung by thoughts of poverty. \nO city, your skyscrapers are as gangling as the desires that rise to the pretermit of my mind; your thorough-fares are spotlessly bracing and bright, and in your by-lanes and lanes, gutters of unbearable foetor run; I understand cleverness and fashionable, but in my innermost be fetid thoughts run out stinking tactual sensation; the machines in your factories bawl and thunder proficient desire me when Im depressed, sullen. so I exchangeable this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment